A ‘unique and historic’ Grade II listed former watermill has been listed on Rightmove.
The ‘meticulously renovated’ Solihull property is on the market for a whopping £2,000,000.
Property firm EB&P Knowle is handling the sale, Birmingham Live reports.
Its main features include:
- Meticulously refurbished Grade II listed watermill
- Set in approximately 7 acres of formal gardens and woodland
- Main house with family accommodation
- A breathtaking view of the waterfront and a large terrace
- Independent secondary accommodation adjoining the main house
- Coach house with space for 4 cars
- Secure automated double gangway forward and aft
- Located on the outskirts of Knowle and close to Lapworth
- Excellent amenities and transport links nearby
- Wireless control for SMART compatible heating system
The character property has five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
The listing for the stunning property reveals that it is a ‘unique and historic watermill that has been meticulously restored, offering a rare combination of characterful architecture, craftsmanship and distinctive design’.
Set in approximately 7 acres of formal gardens and woodland, this Grade II listed former watermill dates back to 1618. The main house offers family accommodation, ideal for entertaining with stunning views over the waterfront and the garden.
The description reads: “Situated on the outskirts of Knowle and close to Lapworth, there are an abundance of locals’ favorite countryside walks in all seasons.
“There’s no shortage of great dining options including The Boot Inn, The Navigation and The Punchbowl to name a few, all with outdoor dining and a mix of cozy bars and restaurants but modern.
“The National Trust at Packwood House offers the most idyllic setting and a trip to see its famous Yew Garden is recommended.”
You can view the property on Rightmove here. You can contact EB&P Knowle on 01564 791010.
For more stories of where you live, visit In your region.